Documents relating to the series 'Scriptores Latini Hiberniae' published by the School of Celtic Studies of the Dublin Institute of Advanced Studies. Includes:
– notes by Fr Aubrey Gwynn SJ on the background to the series (12 November 1977, 1p.);
– printed advertisement for the series including a list of volumes and prices (n.d., 4pp);
– memorandum by Prof Ludwig Bieler (Acting Editor of the series) on a new edition of the complete works of Scottus Erriugena (10 August 1964, 1p.);
– ‘Scriptores Latini Hiberniae Directions for Contributors’ (n.d., 8pp);
– memorandum on some of the publications produced in the series and the uncertain future of the series as a result of financial difficulties (n.d., 3pp);
– letter from Prof Bieler to Fr Synan (Director of the Pontifical Institute of Medieval Studies) inquiring as to the possibility of financial assistance for the series (15 May 1976, 2pp).