- IE IJA CM/GARD/227
- 1884 - 1944
Part of Irish Jesuit community houses
Lined notebook entitled ‘Church decoration Organ Improved’. Details work on organ choir services, stations, novenas, old and new organ, advent calendar, retreats and souvenir of retreats and the new organist. With index at the front and hand-drawn plan of reconstruction of organ (30 September 1926) and schedule of works to be completed by Telford & Telford, Organ Builders, 33 Charlemont Street, Dublin for the ‘cleaning and overhauling of organ in Ignatian Chapel, St Francis Xavier’s, Gardiner Street, Dublin (11 July 1944).