- IE IJA MSSN/AUST/54
- 14 May [ ] - 14 July 1916; 
Part of Irish Jesuit Missions
Copy of abstract of title of property known as ‘Ellangowan’ situated in the old village of Stepney within the municipality of St Peter’s, Adelaide. A notice concerning the laying of the foundation stone of the school. Refers to the transfer of the estate to Manresa Society Incorporated of Norwood. Document sent by E. M. Heuzenroder to Fr John Ryan SJ, St Ignatius, Richmond, Australia. Includes leaflet promoting the laying of the foundation stone of the school church of the Holy Name, Ellangown, St. Peter’s.
Irish Jesuit Mission to Australia, 1865-1931